Terms and Conditions
- Return Policy. Please note there is a 20% re-stocking fee for all returns, refunds and cancellations. Please select your purchase items carefully, as once a product has been paid for, and goods received in working order and as described, you will not be eligible for refund or exchange. We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
Any agreed returns must be in the same condition as received.
No goods are to be returned without prior Authorization by Still Moments Nursery.
Payment will not be refunded until product has been returned in it’s original condition.Failure to do so will result in a review of refund.
Refunds are for the product’s purchased price only. Original Postage and Handling are not included.
If your original order was shipped to you freight free and you need to return the items for whatever reason, the original cost of shipping to you, will be deducted from your reimbursement.
Please contact me here if you require a refund.
- Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sub-license, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
- Venue; Applicable Law. YOU AGREE THAT ALL ACTIONS OR PROCEEDINGS ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SAMPLES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH SUCH USE, SHALL BE LITIGATED IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF “Australia”, “Victoria”. As such, the laws of “Melbourne Victoria” will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
- Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to Still Moments Nursery are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
- These Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all orders by Still Moments Nursery to each customer. The Customer acknowledges that by accepting a quotation from the Reborn Artist, submitting a written order from this website or by email, and accepting a delivery method, the customer fully understands the terms of sales by Still Moments Nursery.